Free tax preparation assistance from trained volunteers is available in your community for working families earning less than $60,000
Call 211 For a Site near you!
What you need to bring to the site:
- Valid identification.
- Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099).
- A copy of last year’s tax return if available.
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit.
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number.
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Today, you will IMPACT a LIFE through:
- Budget Counseling
- Free Income Tax Preparation Services (VITA)
- Small Business Start-up Programs for Women (LatinaHope)
- Financial Literacy for Teens
- Back to School Clothing Projects
- Back to School Supply Projects
- Job Training & Placement
- Transportation Assistance Vouchers for Job Training / Interviews / Visits to Social Service Agencies
- Rent & Mortgage Assistance
- Disaster Relief Services
- Emergency Assistance for the Elderly
- Teaching youth skills about earning and reinvesting income from the sales of food they grow