Get your Taxes prepared for FREE!
Get your taxes prepared by trained volunteers in your community for working families earning less than $54,000.
Call 211 for a site near you!
What you need to bring to the site:
- Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers.
- 1095A form if you purchased insurance thru the Marketplace.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099).
- A copy of last year’s tax return if available.
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit.
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number.
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.