Free Tax Assistance

Get your Taxes prepared for FREE!

Get your taxes prepared by trained volunteers in your community for working families earning less than $54,000.

Call 211 for a site near you!

What you need to bring to the site:

  • Social Security Cards for all household members.
  • Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers.
  • 1095A form if you purchased insurance thru the Marketplace.
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099).
  • A copy of last year’s tax return if available.
  • Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit.
  • Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number.
  • To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.

View Flyer